98th Wolf Strike (Clan Wolf)
|Ninety Eight Wolf Strike Cluster|
|Previous Designation(s)||Ninety Eight Strike Cluster|
|Nickname||Rogue's Gallery (previous)|
|Affiliation|| Clan Wolf|
Clan Coyote (previous)
|Parent Command|| Omicron Galaxy from Clan Wolf|
Omicron Galaxy from Clan Coyote (previous)
From 3060 the Ninety-eighth Strike Cluster was stationed on Babylon and had engaged elements of the Cloud Cobras' Beta and Gamma Galaxies during 3060 and 3061. After they saw a lot of combat in the early to mid 3060s with Clan Ice Hellion. In 3067 the Ninety-eighth Strike was stationed on New Kent.
Desperate for warriors in 3070, Clan Wolf turned to their long time allies Clan Coyote for assistance. After hard negotiations Omicron Galaxy including the Ninety-eighth was traded along with five Stars of merchant transports for the Wolf holdings in Clan space.
|Commanding Officers of the 98th Strike (Clan Coyote)|
|Star Colonel||Dyson Clearwater||3061|
|Star Colonel||Sylvie Drewsivitch||3067|
|Commanding Officers of the 98th Wolf Strike (Clan Wolf)|
The Cluster deployed a wide variety of tactics in combat.
Ninety-eighth Strike Cluster - Regular/Fanatical 
Ninety-eighth Strike Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
- 90% full strength, with 15% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
Ninety-eighth Wolf Strike Cluster 
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162, "Omicron Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 55, "Omicron Galaxy - 98th Strike Cluster"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 57, "Omicron Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Deployment Table - 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 61
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 179