Imperator AX-22 Assault Rifle
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The AX-22 Imperator Assault Rifle is an assault rifle developed for the Free Worlds League by Imperator Automatic Weaponry. First field-tested in the Chaos March, it became standard issue for many FWLM units by 3060. The AX-22 is considered an excellent design: compact, sturdy, and easily modified through weapon accessories.
- Item: Rifle (Imperator AX-22 Assault)
- Equipment Rating: C/X-X-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/4B
- Range: 30/80/185/435 meters
- Shots: 15
- Cost/Reload: 200/3
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 3.5kg/240g
- Notes: Burst: 15; Recoil: -1
- Lostech, p. 28, "Imperator AX-22 Assault Rifle"
- Chaos March, p. 53, "Imperator AX-22 Assault Rifle"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Rifle Imperator (AX-22) Assault"