A Matter of Honor (Scenario)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|A Matter of Honor|
|First published||June 2006|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Preceded by||If You Can’t Take The Heat|
|Followed by||Finders Keepers|
A Matter of Honor is an official scenario pack for the MechWarrior: Dark Age (MWDA) Clix game, containing a single scenario. It was first published through the now defunct LinkNet website that WizKids maintained in support of their MechWarrior: Dark Age game line, to support organised play and tournaments.
As Capellan and Lyran forces confront each other on Hamilton, a lance from each side becomes separated. They come upon each other far from combat and stare each other down before reaching an unspoken agreement; for the honor of their houses, they will fight this battle themselves, without reinforcements.
- MechWarrior Age of Destruction Scenario Handbook, as of 4 January 2009 (via Wayback Machine) - Scenario Summaries