- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Ablative Armor is a form of personal protection produced in response to the proliferation of energy weapons. It consists of thin ceramic and composite plates which are resistant to laser fire, although they provide no protection against ballistic weapons. Available in vest, jacket, pants and full suit formats, ablative armor armor has seen a decline in use since the advent of Ablative/Flak Armor.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 140, "Personal Armor - Ablative Armor"