- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Ablative Armor is a form of personal protection produced in response to the proliferation of energy weapons. It consists of thin ceramic and composite plates which are resistant to laser fire, although they provide no protection against ballistic weapons. Available in vest, jacket, pants and full suit formats, ablative armor armor has seen a decline in use since the advent of Ablative/Flak Armor.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 140, "Personal Armor - Ablative Armor"