- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Acme Widgets' only product was the J-27 Ordnance Transport, which it sold primarily to the Star League Defense Force for little longer than a decade. It is assumed that the company also sold the ordnance carrier to most, if not all, of the Inner Sphere and Periphery nations as it became a common sight within their militaries as well. Interestingly enough though, the turmoil of the Star League's decline was not responsible for the company going out of business as its existence ended three years prior to the Amaris coup. For unspecified reasons, Acme Widgets discontinued its primary factory on Zollikofen in 2763, which in-turn halted production of the J-27 Ordnance Transport.
Acme Widgets had a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Zollikofen:|
|J-27 Ordnance Transport||Tracked Vehicles|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
- The Star League, p. 82, (date of Amaris's Coup)
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 18, "Produced J-27 on Zollikofen"