- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
In 3067 two mercenary units, his Redfield's Renegades and the Lone Star Regiment, were battling on Epsilon Eridani when they made a significant discovery. The fighting near the Shamus Mountains unearthed an old Star League Defense Force depot hidden within the mountains. Still intact within the Depot was a battle scarred Colossus-class DropShip. Both mercenary units immediately laid claim to the DropShip, and with neither willing to compromise a grueling combat was initiated that saw both units take heavy casualties. Ultimately, the Lone Star Regiment were the victors and recovered both the DropShip and the battlefield salvage as prizes.
By the 21st of May with Colonel Sarah Redfield-Barnes wounded and Major Clyde Mustafa dead, killed during some of the skirmishes that had happened during the past two days, Captain Shu-shint Chou was the highest ranking of the unit. When Lone Star Battalion forces lead by Ranger-Lieutenant Churchill Francisco appeared, he offered a truce. When Francisco rebuffed his request for a cease-fire, Chou ordered his scout infantry to seal themselves in the SLDF depot using explosives and hold out against all aggressors until the Renegade reinforcements arrived. Shu-shint Chou lead two lances against the two lances from the Lone Star Battalion.
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 2 "TABLE OF ORGANIZATION & EQUIPMENT - Redfield's Renegades"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 198, "Colossus"
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 16 "SCENARIO 4:WHAT'RE WE FIGHTIN' FOR?"