Air-to-Air Arrow Missile
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
The Air-to-Air Arrow Missile or (AAA) was a joint project developed by the Lyran Alliance and Clan Wolf-in-Exile in 3072. This Arrow IV variation was designed in response to Clan Jade Falcon and Word of Blake invaders, intended as a means of bolstering friendly aerospace forces fighting against other airborne targets.
AAA Missiles weigh 1 ton and may only be mounted on aerospace units; each missile takes up 5 bomb slots. They may be used on the Low Altitude, High Altitude or Space maps, but cannot cross the Atmosphere/Space divide. AAA Missiles may be fired at ground targets or while fighting over the Ground mapsheet, but suffer to-hit modifiers to their attack rolls.
- Tactical Operations, p. 357, "Air-to-Air Arrow Missile"