Air-to-Air Arrow Missile
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Air-to-Air Arrow Missile or (AAA) was a joint project developed by the Lyran Alliance and Clan Wolf-in-Exile in 3072. This Arrow IV variation was designed in response to Clan Jade Falcon and Word of Blake invaders, intended as a means of bolstering friendly aerospace forces fighting against other airborne targets.
AAA Missiles weigh 1 ton and may only be mounted on aerospace units; each missile takes up 5 bomb slots. They may be used on the Low Altitude, High Altitude or Space maps, but cannot cross the Atmosphere/Space divide. AAA Missiles may be fired at ground targets or while fighting over the Ground mapsheet, but suffer to-hit modifiers to their attack rolls.
- Tactical Operations, p. 357, "Air-to-Air Arrow Missile"