- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Engine||Class 265 ICE|
The Air Car, as presented in MechWarrior: The BattleTech Role Playing Game (first edition), is described as a generic type of hovercraft transport in the 30-50 ton mass range. Stats were provided for one specific 40-ton example. A record sheet for this baseline model was published in Record Sheets Volume Five: Vehicles.
Weapons and Equipment
The Air Car as described is unarmed, and has 2 tons of standard armor. Although described as a transport vehicle, it does not actually feature cargo space.
- MUL entry
- MechWarrior RPG, p. 59