- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Albiero nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||150.329 : 356.724[e]|
|Recharge time||203 hours|
The Albiero system was the location of at least one habitable planet, Albiero III, and as at 3145 was located in the Albiero Prefecture of the Pesht Military District within the Draconis Combine.
- 1 Albiero
- 2 Albiero III
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||25°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||18% Reptile|
|Reference Year||3025 - 3079|
|Ruler||Hogo Manati, Earl of Albiero (3025)|
|Population|| 856,000,000 (3025)|
|Socio-Industrial Levels||B-B-C-D-D (3079)|
|HPG (Representative)||A (Precentor Rhys Davis)|
Albiero III - more commonly referred to simply as Albiero - is the third planet in the Albiero system and had served as the Prefecture capital of the Albiero Prefecture and home to the Holden Mining Corporation.
When Albiero was first settled it had vast reserves of iron and copper ores. This mineral wealth attracted a number of mining concerns who exploited the deposits up until the end of the Star League era, at which point the various advanced mining machines in use began to break down. The mining concerns went out of business as the machines failed completely, causing the planetary economy to decline sharply.
By the end of the Third Succession War Albiero was nearly a dead world, and the natural resources had been almost completely exhausted. The Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery were still making extensive use of the abandoned mines on Albiero for training, although the Matabushi Incorporated company still maintained a headquarters on the planet.
Albiero was invaded by Clan Smoke Jaguar in July 3050, one of the last worlds invaded during the Third Wave of Operation REVIVAL. The battle between the 8th Albiero Militia and the First Jaguar Guards' Trinary Command, Trinary Striker and Alpha Elemental Star was particularly fierce, with the militia immediately attacking the invaders upon their landing and pushing them towards the Dartson Ridge. Backed up against the ridge line the militia's armored battalion used artillery to trap the Clan forces. This lasted until Trinary Striker broke free in a fierce assault and eliminated the artillery units, allowing Trinary Command and the Elemental Star to disengage and locate the Eight's supply depots. Here they laid in wait for the militia to come and resupply, and when the militia regiment's command company walked right into the trap they were annihilated, ending the battle. Only a few companies chose to continue fighting, escaping into the hills and launching periodic raids on the Smoke Jaguar garrison throughout the rest of the invasion.
Albiero was invaded in the fourth wave of Operation BULLDOG by the Second Dieron Regulars, Warrior House Daidachi, First Wolf Strike Cluster, and the Crater Cobras. The defending Eleventh Jaguar Regulars were heavily outnumbered and decided to fight to the last man, and eventually lost the planet.
During the Clan Invasion, Matabushi Incorporated moved its headquarters to Pesht. Since that time the world had served as a prefecture capital and training facility, but no other real improvement had been made. Corant City eventually became the planetary capital in 3079.
- 2319 - No record 
- 2571 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2764 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 2822 - Draconis Combine 
- 2864 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Draconis Combine 
- 3040 - Draconis Combine 
- 3050 - Draconis Combine 
- 3052 - Clan Smoke Jaguar 
- 3057 - Clan Smoke Jaguar 
- 3063 - Draconis Combine 
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3075 - Draconis Combine 
- 3079 - Draconis Combine 
- 3081 - Draconis Combine 
- 3085 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Draconis Combine 
- 3135 - Draconis Combine 
- 3145 - Draconis Combine 
- Second Dieron Regulars
Albiero has a single continent, which is named Albiero Prime.
- Corant City: Planetary capital other than when Clan Smoke Jaguar ruled Albiero.
| Closest 28 systems (25 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- "Albiero" is consistently spelled thusly in BattleTech canon, though it may have been inspired by (or may have originally been meant to represent) the nonfictional Albireo system, aka Beta Cygni. See also Cygnus (disambiguation).
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 180, "Albiero"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 16, "Albiero"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere - 3145"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 161
- Invading Clans Sourcebook, p. 66
- The Dragon Roars, p.52
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine Founding" -  Map
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 31, "Draconis Combine after Age of War -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 43, "Draconis Combine after First Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 53, "Draconis Combine after Second Succession War -  Map"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "Draconis Combine Map -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 64, "Draconis Combine after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 66, "Draconis Combine after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 68, "Draconis Combine after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 71, "Draconis Combine after Operation REVIVAL -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 74, "Draconis Combine after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "DCMS Deployment Table - [August 3079]"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 21, "Ghost Bear Dominion & Kungsarmé/Clan Nova Cat Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Invading Clans Sourcebook, p. 66
- 20 Year Update, p. 71, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 106, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 118, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Mercenaries
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: Clans
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objectives: Draconis Combine
- The Dragon Roars