Albion Armor Works Gamma
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
|Albion Armor Works Gamma|
Albion Armor Works Gamma is a BattleMech manufacturing facility on Albion, the former capital world of Clan Burrock. Due to the absorption of Clan Burrock into Clan Star Adder in 3059, complete control of Albion was transferred to the latter Clan. A few years later, the Star Adders designed the Burrock heavy 'Mech to serve as a point of morale for the newly absorbed population. Albion Armor Works Gamma was chosen as the 'Mech's production site, and in 3066 the first Burrock 'Mech rolled off its assembly line.
Albion Armor Works Gamma is a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Albion:|
|Type BEIS-75 Endo Steel||Burrock|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Modified 375 XL||Burrock|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Forging XK9 Ceramic||Burrock|
|Series B12 CBS MultiFreq||Burrock|
|Heavy Medium Laser|
|Heavy Large Laser|
|Series 4D-2||Hunchback IIC|
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 114
- MUL online date for the Albion Armor Works Gamma
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 126, "Burrock" - 'Mech fluff supports it being manufactured at Albion Armor Works Gamma.
- Errant in FM: Updates - Albion actual ownership to Clan Star Adder