Albion (Clan System)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Albion nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-50.167 : 1792.145[e]|
|Recharge time||192 hours|
The Albion system is the location of the inhabited world of Albion II and is located within the region known as the Clan Homeworlds.
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
Albion II is the second planet in the Albion system.
Albion was colonized before the beginning of Operation: KLONDIKE in 2821. Several Clans had early colonies on Albion, including Clan Blood Spirit. As internecine Clan combat began in earnest, especially following the Trial of Annihilation of the Not-Named Clan and leading to the death of Nicholas Kerensky, Clan Blood Spirit became targeted beyond its ability to endure. The Blood Spirits lost their Albion possessions before 2835.
In 2912, Clan Coyote's Omicron Galaxy, under Galaxy Commander David Christofferson, would win a great victory against Clan Smoke Jaguar's enclave on Albion after the Jaguar citizens revolted against the warrior caste on many of their worlds.
- 2571 - No record
- 2750 - No record
- 2800 - Star League-In-Exile 
- 2821 - Clan Burrock 
- 2840 - Clan Burrock 
- 2912 - Clan Burrock, Clan Coyote, Clan Smoke Jaguar
- 3025 - Clan Burrock 
- 3030 - Clan Burrock 
- 3040 - Clan Burrock 
- 3052 - Clan Burrock - 100% 
- 3057 - Clan Burrock 
- 3062 - Clan Star Adder
- 3067 - Clan Star Adder - 100% 
- December, 3069 - Clan Star Adder - 60%, Clan Blood Spirit - 40%
- 3075 - Clan Blood Spirit - 22%, Clan Cloud Cobra - 50%, Clan Coyote - 18%, Clan Star Adder - 10% 
- 3085 - Abandoned
- 6th Adder Assault (Clan Star Adder)
- 17th Strike (Clan Star Adder)
- 132nd Adder Guards (Clan Star Adder)
- 206th Hussar (Clan Star Adder)
- 428th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 471st Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 1143rd Gatekeeper (Clan Star Adder)
- Albion Armor Works Beta
- Albion Armor Works Gamma
- Complex 19
- Cheops Shipyards only discussed in Field Manual: Crusader Clans
- MMA Complex
|Closest 20 systems (8 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- According to a blog posting by author Blaine Lee Pardoe, back when he created the first map of Clan space (for the 1991 Wolf Clan Sourcebook) he named the Albion system after a small town in Michigan.
- The first printing of Field Manual: Updates listed Albion as being 100% controlled by Clan Snow Raven. This proved to be errant, now listed on canon BattleTech website as planet being complete control of Clan Star Adder. 
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 232, "Albion Planetary Data"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 112, Clan-Space Worlds Table
- Historical: Operation Klondike, pp. 19 & 135 - Exploration, Pentagon & Kerensky Clusters- early colonized worlds of the newly explored Kerensky Cluster become first to be colonized. Early 2821 map shows Albion is one of these early SL-In-Exile colony worlds.
- Historical: Operation KLONDIKE, p. 133, "Pentagon and Kerensky Cluster (2821)"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, pp. 21-22
- Invading Clans, p. 51, 52 - "The Londerholm Revolt"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 55 - "Omicron Galaxy"
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 134, "Blood Spirtit Profile"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, "Political Balance Table", p. 113
- The Wars of Reaving, "Political Balance Table, 3067", p. 228
- Note, Field Manual Updates, "Political Balance Table", p. 39, states Albion is a Snow Raven Possession. This is most likely in error.
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 45
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248
- The Wars of Reaving, "Political Balance Table, 3085", p. 249
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 155 - "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 157 - "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Technical Readout: Golden Century, p. 8, "Kokou Defense Tank"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 39 - Clan Political Balance Table - errant show Snow Ravens Albion in 3067 in control entire planet.
- Errant in FM: Updates correct Albion actual ownership to the Star Adders