- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||1,808.43 : 296.00[e]|
The Aldrin Nebula was the name given to a nebula located 450 lightyears from the Gum Nebula, in the spinward region of the Deep Periphery. The provided coordinates designate the nebula's center point.
The Aldrin Nebula was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature and its definition as a nebula, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on the Aldrin Nebula.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"