- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Alexander Cocus was born in 3010.
He had been overall commander of the Second Army since immediately prior to the Clan Invasion and was one of the youngest commanders at Tukayyid and the only one to retain remaining at his post. A formidable strategist and administrator, Crocus ensured his troops did not want for supplies, boasting some of most advanced equipment in Guard. Unlike many long term officers, Crocus did not resent the elevation of Victor Steiner-Davion to Precentor Martial of ComStar.
- 20 Year Update, p. 70, "2nd V-Lambda"
- ComStar, p. 84, "2nd Army V-mu"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 22, 125 "2nd Army V-mu: The Iron Warriors"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 84, 98 "2nd Army V-mu (The Iron Warriors)"