- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Phantom"|
Alioth is a scion of a deposed Outworlds Alliance noble house, or possibly the youngest son of a Periphery crime lord, or a war orphan created by the border skirmish. The story changes each time he tells it. Some digging reveals a surname of Liadar, but he never uses it. Nor will he say the name of the planet his noble family ruled, for he vowed to forget in exchange for his freedom.
He is broadly educated, with several general tech certifications that promise he's unlikely to break things. He can pilot small shuttles and aircraft as well as a 'Mech. He's comfortable in low gravity. He has dozens of stories about his time as an assassin for varying Periphery powers. And he has an uncanny knack for showing up unexpectedly, usually right behind somebody talking about him. It's just possible that everything he claims is true. But is it likely?
Alioth "Phantom" Liadar is one of 62 MechWarriors designed by BattleTech (video game) Kickstarter backers of Mercenary Mechcommander and above. Featured only in the apocryphal computer game BattleTech video game, the character is considered apocryphal as well.
- BattleTech(Video Game)
- BattleTech (Video Game)