- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Profession||Captain-General of the Free Worlds League|
|Parents||Geraldine Marik (mother)|
|Children|| Peter Marik|
Allan Marik's mother Geraldine was assassinated in 2364. Allan was injured and taken into custody by his uncle Mikhail. Initially sedated in a hospital, Allan was not allowed his freedom. Though Allan was named successor by his mother, Mikhail all but imprisoned him and ruled the Free Worlds League as Captain-General. Allan was freed in 2367 and set upon the task of punishing his uncle. Before he could have his revenge, Mikhail committed suicide.
Despite his uncle's consolidation of power, Allan's tenure as leader of the Free Worlds League was ineffective. Internal League politics did not allow much to be done, especially once the Capellan Confederation was formed. From 2377 to 2384 Allan was called upon to serve two, one-year terms, one to deal with the Lyran Commonwealth and one for the Capellans. He was again named Captain-General in 2391 due to increased tension along the Capellan border.
Death and afterward
Titles and Positions
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
2377 (first term)
2384 (second term)
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 83, "Captain-Generals in History"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 13, "The Conspiracy Bears Fruit"
- Handbook: House Marik, pp. 14-15, "Out of the Frying Pan..."