- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
Three Battalions of Lyran Commonwealth troops, one from each branch of infantry, armor and 'Mechs from the Tenth Lyran Guards, faced off against three similar battalions from the Federated Suns. The Federated Suns' forces won consistently, leading many LCAF officers to change their fighting styles. Though some were sufficiently embarrassed by their poor performance to reject "Davion Changes" out of hand, strong backing from the Archon and from General of the Armies Edward Regis convinced most of the LCAF of the merits of Davion military Doctrine.