Alliance Global Navy
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
After the establishment of the first colony on New Earth in 2116, thought turned to the protection and maintenance of interstellar colonies. The Terran Alliance appropriated funds in 2120 to start the construction of six military JumpShips over a span of ten years. These ships were conceived as "first responders" to any future interstellar contingency.
At the time of the dissolution of the Terran Alliance there were at least 26 warships as part of the Navy.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 12
- The Star League, pp. 13-14