- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| Energy Weapons|
Allied Technologies produces energy weapons and aerospace fighters from its only facility, located on Stewart. The subsidiary is most known for its production of StarCutter PPCs and their original-designed Allied Technologies Model 1 and 2 laser systems. The company ships a sizeable portion of these weapons to Nirasaki where they are in-turn used by their parent company, New Age Systems, to produce Spad aerospace fighters. Allied Technologies is also known for producing Gotha-500 series aerospace fighters, originally designed by New Age Systems in 2657.
Allied Technologies has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Stewart:|
|GTHA-500 Gotha||Medium AeroSpace Fighters|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
|Carbon Dale IV Ferro-Aluminum||Gotha|
|COMSTAT 500 ATM||Gotha|
|Ringo Plant 88 Mk. 2||Gotha|
|Allied Technologies Model 1||Gotha|
|Allied Technologies Model 2||Gotha|
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 238, "Produced Spad Components"
- Technical Readout: 2750, pp. 72-73, "Gotha Fighter Profile"