Alpha Galaxy (Clan Cloud Cobra)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Clan Cloud Cobra|
|Parent Command||Clan Cloud Cobra Touman|
Alpha Galaxy has been the backbone of the Clan Cloud Cobra Touman since its founding, a fact that has caused it to be rebuilt three times. After the conquest of the Pentagon Cluster, many of the hundreds of new warriors who joined the Galaxy rebelled against the constrictive Clan culture. Khan Rafe Kardaan was forced to purge seventy percent of the Galaxy for their heresy.
In 2872 the Cloud Cobras' mortal enemy, Clan Coyote, attacked the recently-settled world of Priori. Only one of Alpha's Clusters, along with a few hundred of the colony's twelve thousand inhabitants, escaped the onslaught. However, the survivors were able to salvage some of Coyote's OmniMechs, and within five years the Galaxy had recovered and expanded using the stolen technology.
|Commanding Officers of the Alpha Galaxy|
|Galaxy Commander||Aldrich Spaatz||3061 - 3067|
As the sole user of the Clan's only Battle Cluster, Alpha Galaxy is unique in using its mass of OmniMechs to overwhelm its opponents, while the aerospace units are held back to deliver the final blow.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 32, "Alpha Galaxy Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 75, "Clan Cloud Cobra Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 176