Alshain Military District
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Rasalhague Military District
After the death of Warlord Ivan Sorenson and the formation of the Free Rasalhague Republic in 3034, the remains of this district left to the Combine formed the heart of the new Alshain Military District. The creation of the Free Rasalhague Republic from most of the Draconis Combine's former Rasalhague Military District left a long, thin band of twenty Rasalhague worlds that the Combine did not surrender bordering the new Republic. With the addition to ten worlds ceded from the Buckminster Province this region became the heart of the Alshain Military District. Ruled by the planet Alshain, divided into three Prefectures named for their capitals: Buckminster, Garstedt, and Rubigen.
Alshain Military District
The reshuffling of Combine assets into the new district allowed Theodore Kurita to staff the region with many political allies, including The first district Governor Duke Hassid Ricol, formerly of Verthandi, who secured the position by providing the Combine with a copy of the Helm Memory Core.  The Duke was named Governor in 3034, directly after the Combine recognized the Free Rasalhague Republic.
During the Clan Invasion, the Combine lost most of the district to Clan Ghost Bear. The reconquest of Alshain and the other worlds lost to the Bears become a key vindication of the Kurita traditionalists. However, Theodore Kurita never allowed their forces to attack. When the Black Dragon Society managed to send the Alshain Avengers four regiments to strike Alshain, it was a total failure: not only were all the attacking forces annihilated: also triggered the First Combine-Dominion War.
|Warlord of Rasalhague|
|Adam Kurita||2342 - 2385|
|Hagen Sorenson||???? - ????|
|Takeda Kenshin||???? - ????|
|Vladimir Sorenson||2937 - ????|
|Richard Sorenson||???? - 3007|
|Marcus Kurita||???? - 3019|
|Ivan Sorenson||3019 - 3034|
|Warlord of Alshain|
|Hassid Ricol||3034 - ????|
|Kuniaku Koiso||???? - 3054|
|Governor of Rasalhague|
|Vladimir Kurita||???? - 2375|
|Jason Kurita||2375 - 2422|
|Daniel Sorenson||2422 - 2487|
|Blaine Sorenson||2487 - 2510|
|Ottar Sjovold||???? - 3019|
|Malcolm Kurita||3019 - 30??|
|Mies Kurita||30?? - 3034|
- Heir to the Dragon, p. ??
- Heir to the Dragon
- Test of Vengaence p. 14-21
- Path of Glory'', p. 261
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- Field Report 2765: DCMS, p. 15
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 83, "THE STEINER QUAGMIRE"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 177