- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Dekker"|
Amir Kowalski was brought up as a loyal scion of House Liao, and sent to a military academy as soon as he was of age. There, he did not disappoint his family name and graduated on time. After graduation and by family request, he was assigned as a naval lieutenant aboard a Capellan Confederation DropShip. He served without particular distinction and was eventually transferred to a MechWarrior unit, which suited his abilities much better. After another tour of duty in which he developed the motto: "any battle you walk away from is a victory," he decided he wanted to pursue his own goals, and became a mercenary.
Due to the Spider being a rather fragile BattleMech, Dekker has a high chance of becoming a casualty early in the game if his player acts carelessly. The large amount of dead Dekkers has since led to a sort of meme within the game's community with players exchanging stories of the awkward ways they lost "their" Dekker, or boasting about Dekker still being alive in their campaign.
- BattleTech (Video Game)