- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Lone Star Battalion|
In 3067 two mercenary units, her Lone Star Regiment and Redfield's Renegades, were battling on Epsilon Eridani when they made a significant discovery. The fighting near the Shamus Mountains unearthed an old Star League Defense Force depot hidden within the mountains. Still intact within the Depot was a battle scarred Colossus-class DropShip. Both mercenary units immediately laid claim to the DropShip, and with neither willing to compromise a grueling combat was initiated that saw both units take heavy casualties. Ultimately, the Lone Star Regiment were the victors and recovered both the DropShip and the battlefield salvage as prizes.
After the fight started by the two patrols between the Lone Star Battalion and Redfield's Renegades on May 20th, 3067 at 0435 hours, less than an hour later, she found himself battling elements of the Redfield's Renegades led by Sarah Redfield-Barnesagainst a Lone Star base.
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 2 "TABLE OF ORGANIZATION & EQUIPMENT - Lone Star Battalion"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 198, "Colossus"
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 5 "SCENARIO 1: THE MISTAKE
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 9 "SCENARIO 2: A DEVELOPING SITUATION"