Anaheim (Individual Wagon Wheel-class WarShip)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
The TCS Anaheim was a Wagon Wheel-class WarShip within the Taurian Concordat WarShip flotilla that jumped into the Malagrotta system in 2573, prompting an incident that became known as the Malagrotta Affair. The TCS Anaheim and the other vessels had arrived in the system unexpectedly and with navigational problems, and proceeded towards the mining moon of Fortuna to attempt to conduct repairs.
A Federated Suns naval squadron arrived in the Malagrotta system via a LaGrange jump point two days after the Taurian flotilla arrived, responding to distress calls from the Federated Suns mining contingent on Fortuna; the Federated Suns squadron engaged the Taurian flotilla and destroyed or captured all bar one of the Taurian vessels. The Anaheim was one of the vessels destroyed during the three-hour battle. The only loss taken by the Federated Suns squadron was a single Leopard CV-class DropShip.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 67, "Malagrotta"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 66, "Prelude to Perdition"