Andrea County Armor Yards
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Andrea County Armor Yards|
|Primary Products||Combat Vehicles|
The Andrea County Armor Yards were one of the nameless thousands of minor repair shops that specialized in repairing and refitting conventional vehicles. That changed in 3068 when the techs of the Andrea County Armor Yards introduced the "Sea Hunter" maritime tank. Intended to fight along the wide rivers and lakes of Herzberg, the Sea Hunter came to the attention of Defiance Industries in the early 3080s. Defiance licensed the design and used it as the basis for their own Hunter Amphibious Tank.
Besides the Sea Hunter, the Andrea County Armor Yards lacks any other design or production capability.
Andrea County Armor Yards has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Herzberg:|
|"Sea Hunter" Maritime Tank||Tracked Vehicles|
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondocks, p. 8, "Produced Experimental Hunter Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 36
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 8, "Produced Vehicle on Herzberg"