Andrew Steiner (32nd c.)
|Andrew Steiner II|
|Parents||Adam Steiner (father)|
Heather Fyhne (mother)
Andrew Steiner was the Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth during the quiet years of the Republic of the Sphere.
Born in 3075 to Archon Adam Steiner and Heather Fyhne, Andrew was named for his father's older brother, lost during the initial Clan Invasion.
Following the accidental death of his brother Frederick's wife in 3116, the estranged Frederick asked Andrew and his father to assist in the raising of Roderick Steiner, who spent most of his childhood at the palace at Tharkad with Andrew's daughter Melissa and cousin Trillian.
Unlike his father and Trillian's parents, Andrew had a distinct distrust of Devlin Stone and the Republic of the Sphere, views which he ultimately imparted to his daughter.
Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
Andrew became Archon following the death of his father in 3121. Still intensely distrustful of Stone and the Republic of the Sphere, in one of the few notable events of his brief reign Andrew made the provocative move of reviving the 5th Lyran Regulars in 3122, ensuring it was heavily staffed with Skye partisans who desired to return the "stolen" Isle of Skye to Lyran control.
Death and Legacy
Contracting food poisoning at the Tharkad City Liberation Street Fair, Andrew died in 3127, succeeded as Archon by his daughter Melissa.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, pp. 86–87
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 89
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Field Manual: 3145, p. 120
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Era Report: 3145, p. 98: "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Melissa Steiner"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Era Report: 3145, pp. 98–99: "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Roderick Steiner"
- ↑ Fire at Will
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 97: "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Trillian Steiner"
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 58: "Factions - Lyran Commonwealth - Fifth Lyran Regulars"