Andrew Steiner (32nd c.)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Andrew Steiner II|
|Parents|| Adam Steiner (father)|
Heather Fyhne (mother)
Following the accidental death of his brother Frederick's wife in 3116, the estranged Frederick asked Andrew and his father to assist in the raising of Roderick Steiner, who spent most of his childhood at the palace at Tharkad with Andrew's daughter Melissa and cousin Trillian.
Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
Andrew became Archon following the death of his father in 3121. Still intensely distrustful of Stone and the Republic of the Sphere, in one of the few notable events of his brief reign Andrew made the provocative move of reviving the 5th Lyran Regulars in 3122, ensuring it was heavily staffed with Skye partisans who desired to return the "stolen" Isle of Skye to Lyran control.
Death and Legacy
Titles and Positions
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
3121 – 3127
| Succeeded by|
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 120
- Masters and Minions, p. 86-87
- Masters and Minions, p. 89
- Era Report: 3145, p. 98 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Melissa Steiner"
- Era Report: 3145, pp. 98-99 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Roderick Steiner"
- Fire At Will
- Era Report: 3145, p. 97 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Trillian Steiner"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 58 "Factions - Lyran Commonwealth - Fifth Lyran Regulars"