Andrew Terlecki III
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Andrew Terlecki III|
|Parents||Andrew Terlecki II (father)|
Andrew Terlecki III (born ???? - died 3???) was an officer in the AFFS.
FedCom Civil War
The Fourth DLC was nearly destroyed when the Word of Blake attacked Deneb Kaitos. In fact the Opacus Venatori effectively destroyed the unit as a combat force. The survivors went on to found a resistance movement that harassed the Blakists for the next ten years. General Terlecki was reinstated to brigade command by the Eighth's commander once the General was known to be alive. The surviving members of the Fourth were integrated into the Eighth Deneb Light Cavalry and then the Eighth split into two units: The new Fourth DLC and the Eighth DLC. The Fourth DLC had announced its intentions to remain on Deneb Kaitos, even if the world is ceded to the Republic of the Sphere.
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 140, "Addicks PDZ"
- Turning Points: Arcturus, p. 10
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 13