- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Andurien Defense Force|
The Andurien Cavalry brigade was established shortly after the Andurien Guards brigade. Intended to bridge the gap between the Andurien Guards and Andurien Rangers, the Andurien Cavalry acted as the ready brigade of the Andurien Defense Force. They could reach nearby Andurien systems faster than other units and were skilled at taking control of highly mobile battles. They also worked well in multi-regiment operations. Their existence allowed the Andurien Guards to focus on repelling invasions and the Andurien Rangers to focus on performing and defending against raids.
|Commanding Officers of the Andurien Cavalry|
Different per Unit.
Units of the Andurien Cavalry
Colors and Unit Insignia
The Andurien Cavalry use a base coat of white, with white and green checkerboard patterns on 'Mech arms, aerospace fighter wings, and vehicle turrets.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 113, "Andurien Cavalry"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 117, "Free Worlds League Military - Andurien Defense Force"