They took part in Operation RESTORED HOPE, an operation that served to identify candidates for the Aurigan Coalition Military's nascent Rampart Company special operations company on the sidelines. One of the unit's MechWarriors contracts, that of Patrik "Recurve" MacDonnell, was purchased by the ACM in exchange for an ongoing lucrative contract with the Aurigan Coalition. The Antian Lanciarii subsequently served the Aurigan Coalition in a semi-official capacity, patrolling borders and addressing the security concerns of the Founding Council.
As of 21 February 3027, the Ozawa Informals and the Fire Lizards were under contract with the Capellan Confederation to support a Liao-backed military junta on the Aurigan Coalition world of Sacromonte. The Aurigan Coalition's Rampart Company, supported by the Antian Lanciarii, Sablehart Irregulars and Barrameda's Blackguards, would strike the positions held by Ozawa's Informals and the Fire Lizards, catching the Informals in a pincer maneuver. Though fighting bravely, both Liao mercenary units were driven from the field by sheer weight of numbers.
|Commanding Officers of Antian Lanciarii|
Other Unit Officers
- Antian Lanciarii (Green/Reliable)
- House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 26 "BATTLEMECH ASSETS TABLE (as of 3026)"
- House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 40, Patrik MacDonnell profile
- House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 37, "Intelligence Report: Rampart Company - ROSTER"
- House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 37, "Intelligence Report: Rampart Company - Operation UNDERBELLY"
- House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 8, "OPERATION RESTORED HOPE"