- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Died||3rd January 3028|
When Wolf's Dragoons found themselves suddenly fighting an intense and taxing shadow war against their own employer for the second time, Jaime Wolf enacted a contingency plan that had been developed after the experience with Anton Marik. In a suicide mission, a small group of dedicated Dragoon soldiers and technicians fought their way into a HPG compound in Cerant, An Ting, on the night of January 3, 3028, and sent a coded message to the scattered Dragoon forces, ordering them to withdraw and regroup on the ice planet Misery.
Four 7-man squads from the An Ting Civilian Guidance Corps, and eventually an elite Kurita Civilian "Volunteer" Squad and a Vulcan 'Mech, attempted to retake the HPG building without inflicting too much damage.
- Wolf Pack, Ch.13
- Wolf Pack
- Battletroops, p. 38 "Race Against Time"