Antwerp nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-669.491 : 870.414[e]|
|Recharge time||188 hours|
The Antwerp system was the location of at least one inhabited world - Antwerp V - and (as of 3079) located in the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was approximately 1,098 light-years from Terra in the coreward/anti-spinward direction.[e]
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||31°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Plant|
Antwerp V - more commonly referred to simply as Antwerp - was the fifth planet in the Antwerp system and home to the only known major Bordello Military Goods, Inc. industrial plant.
Antwerp was one of the worlds that formed a part of the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was also the site of the only military manufacturing plant in the Hanseatic League.
In 3073, forces from Clan Ice Hellion raided Antwerp, which was the home base of Regional Defense Force 2; the superior Clan weaponry more than compensated for the superior numbers RDF 2 could field, and as a result while the defensive forces successfully drove the Ice Hellions off, the RDF took more than fifty percent casualties in the process. Despite the losses taken, the surviving personnel took great pride in having driven off the "Clan invaders".
- - At this point in time RDF 2 was at full strength; fifteen percent of the RDF were using advanced equipment.
- - At this point in time RDF2 was operating at 50% of full strength, with 15% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Jersey City: the planetary capital city.
|Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Antwerp"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Bordello Military Goods, Inc."
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 231, "Albert Snow"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Deep Periphery Forces"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"