- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Antwerp nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-669.491 : 870.414[e]|
|Recharge time||188 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||31°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Plant|
Antwerp V - more commonly referred to simply as Antwerp - is the fifth planet in the Antwerp system and is home to the only known major Bordello Military Goods, Inc. industrial plant.
In 3073 forces from Clan Ice Hellion raided Antwerp, which was the home base of Regional Defense Force 2; the superior Clan weaponry more than compensated for the superior numbers RDF 2 could field, and as a result while RDF 2 successfully drove the Ice Hellions off, the RDF took more than fifty percent casualties in the process. Despite the losses taken by RDF 2 the surviving personnel took great pride in having driven off the "Clan invaders".
- - At this point in time RDF 2 was at full strength; fifteen percent of the RDF were using advanced equipment.
- - At this point in time RDF2 was operating at 50% of full strength, with 15% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Jersey City: the planetary capital city.
| Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Antwerp"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Bordello Military Goods, Inc."
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 231, "Albert Snow"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Deep Periphery Forces"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"