- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Antwerp nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-669.491 : 870.414[e]|
|Recharge time||188 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||31°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Plant|
Antwerp V - more commonly referred to simply as Antwerp - is the fifth planet in the Antwerp system and is home to the only known major Bordello Military Goods, Inc. industrial plant.
In 3073 forces from Clan Ice Hellion raided Antwerp, which was the home base of Regional Defense Force 2; the superior Clan weaponry more than compensated for the superior numbers RDF 2 could field, and as a result while RDF 2 successfully drove the Ice Hellions off, the RDF took more than fifty percent casualties in the process. Despite the losses taken by RDF 2 the surviving personnel took great pride in having driven off the "Clan invaders".
- - At this point in time RDF 2 was at full strength; fifteen percent of the RDF were using advanced equipment.
- - At this point in time RDF2 was operating at 50% of full strength, with 15% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Jersey City: the planetary capital city.
| Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Antwerp"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Bordello Military Goods, Inc."
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 231, "Albert Snow"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Deep Periphery Forces"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"