Apocalypse World Rover
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Apocalypse World Rover|
|Use||Off-Road patrol, security, motorized infantry vehicle.|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Tournment Legal)|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||64.8 kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Petrochemical/1,600 km|
|Armor||(BAR 7) 360 kg|
|Crew||1 (6 passengers)|
The Apocalypse is a military variant of a civilian line of off-road vehicles, known as "World Rovers". The Apocalypse is generally used as a support vehicle marketed by GM and Rowell for militias, Periphery nations, corporations, and general military organizations. The vehicle is intended for use by motorized or mechanized infantry and differs from the civilian model by mounting better armoring, off-road capabilities and hard-points for mounting weapons.
Weapons and Equipment
Though the Apocalypse is unarmed, it is equipped with a Pintle Mount which can mount heavy support weapons up to 80kg in weight. The Apocalypse can seat seven including the driver and has a 501 kilogram cargo capacity with access from a single rear door. The vehicle features an off-road chassis and controls modification.
- Other than appearing in the Handbook: House Davion source book, the civilian version of the vehicle has not been published in any form as of this date. No record sheets for the vehicle have been made, nor has any Battle Value been assigned to it.
- MUL Profile for Apocalypse World Rover (Standard) - Introduction Year Only
- Handbook: House Davion p. 198 - GM/Rowel “Apocalypse ” World Rover - Brief info on vehicle and stats.