Arc-Royal Theater Militia
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Arc-Royal Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Pandora Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of [])|
The Arc-Royal Theater Militia serves as the militia force for the Arc-Royal Theater. It was formed from the Pandora Theater Militia after Pandora was lost.
Originally formed as the Pandora Theater Militia to defend the Pandora Theater, after the fall of Pandora the brigade and its units where renamed the Arc-Royal Theater Militia The Arc-Royal Theater Militia was apparently lost in the bloody fighting of the Jihad, as it wasn't listed as part of the LAAF in 3079.
|Commanding Officers of the Pandora Theater Militia|
|Commanding Officers of the Arc-Royal Theater Militia|
In 3067 the command is still listed as Pandora Theater.
Different per Unit.
Units of the Arc-Royal Theater Militia
- Field Manual: Updates, p.176
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 17
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 108
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 177