- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Argondale nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-943.157 : -574.845[e]|
Argondale is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery, spinward of Landrum and Rimward of Doggerbank, the two closest systems identified as being inhabited; in common with Deep Periphery systems, even the closest nearby inhabited systems are more than two hundred light years distant from Argondale.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Star Cluster 814||148.5||Landrum||184.3||Malador Cluster||219.2||Doggerbank||298.4|
|Refuel Base Gamma||370.7||Fröislandis||381.0||St. Andreas||416.7||Caesar's Crown||487.4|
|Project Sagitarius Umbrella||541.5||New Venice||548.7||Horatius||554.4||Beehive Cluster||554.4|
Argondale was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Argondale, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Argondale.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"