- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
Armor-Piercing ammunition are slug-thrower rounds with hardened jackets and specially-designed tips to maximize penetration at all ranges. They are also more expensive than normal rounds and do not cause as much damage due to the fact they are less likely to deform upon penetration. AP rounds are a favorite among soldiers fighting against Elementals.
- Item: Armor-Piercing
- Equipment Rating: C/C-E-D/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: +2B/-1
- Cost/Reload: x3
- Lostech, p. 45
- A Time of War, p. 275