- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Clan Goliath Scorpion|
Originally a MechWarrior from Clan Ice Hellion, Arno Hordwon was a Nova Captain piloting a Hellion OmniMech during the final days of his Clan. While the Ice Hellion forces in the Inner Sphere were being roundly defeated by a resurgent Clan Jade Falcon, Arno managed to outwit and outmaneuver the Jade Falcon forces on Lackhove defending the planetary HPG so successfully that his troops captured the facility with the loss of just one 'Mech and a single point of Elementals.
When the Falcon's Gamma Galaxy arrived to recapture Lackhove, Arno kept to the Ice Hellion form of zellbrigen and handed the Falcons more humiliating defeats, until the collapse of the other Hellion forces led to him abandoning his flawless victory.
Arno was one of the Hellions who managed to escape the Inner Sphere, and subsequently opposed the Absorption of the Hellions by Clan Goliath Scorpion, but accepted the fianal result. During a subsequent Trial of Position Arno retained both the Hordwon Bloodname and the rank of Nova Captain.
- Technical Readout: Clan Invasion, p. 18, "Hellion"