- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Primary Products||Conventional Vehicles, Civilian Vehicles|
Aston-Martin is a small manufacturer of automotive vehicles based in the port city of Connery, located on the short of the Hereford sea on Numenor. Numenor is a prosperous, peaceful world that has barely been touched by warfare, and Aston-Martin is in many ways a product of its environment. With the population of Numenor taking an elitist, superior view of their status due to the lack of damage inflicted on their world, Aston-Martin began manufacturing high-end electrically-powered road vehicles to cater to those whose primary concerns revolved around such as environmentalism, rather than basic survival. Having manufactured a range of vehicles, Aston-Martin's sales suffered during the era of the Federated Commonwealth, as sycophants on New Avalon preferred to purchase hover vehicles from Avanti Industries, but with the end of the FedCom Civil War Aston-Martin was hoping to recapture its lost market share by advertising its "Fiver" range of vehicles.
Aston-Martin has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Numenor:|
|Fiver (Roadster)||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Fiver (Traveler)||Wheeled Vehicles|
- Technical Readout: Vechicle Annex Revised, p. 12, "Aston-Martin Fiver Series"