- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
Atrisha Kisabaka (b. ???? - d. ????) was a senior political figure from the world of Bryant in the Terran Hegemony during the closing years of the Star League era. After Stefan Amaris assassinated First Lord Richard Cameron, launching his coup to take over the Terran Hegemony and ultimately the Star League, elections were called within the Hegemony. The elections, driven by Amaris, were to elect a new Director-General of the Terran Hegemony, and were to be held on 28 January 2767.
A member of the Hegemony High Council at the time, Kisabaka was one of three political figures within the Hegemony to include her name on the ballot in opposition to Amaris, the others being Somjit Berkhout of Fomalhaut and Count Frederick Oldenhof, President of the Terran Congress; however, Amaris arranged for both Berkhout and Kisabaka to withdraw from the ballot prior to the election. Berkhout's name was withdrawn after the Fomalhautian was indicted for embezzlement; in Kisabaka's case, Amaris had her family rounded up and imprisoned in a gulag somewhere on the Terran continent of Africa. This led to Kisabaka withdrawing her name from the ballot to instead focus on "family needs", leaving Amaris to run effectively unopposed. This was just one of a number of ways in which Amaris and his supporters rigged the election, and resulted in him being elected to the post of Director-General on 30 January 2767.
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 86, "Mandate of the People"