- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Auto-Rifle or Automatic Rifle is a popular weapon within the Inner Sphere because it is fed ammunition automatically from a detachable magazine and can fire in burst mode. However, it is slightly less reliable than a Bolt-Action Rifle and can jam if not properly handled.
- Item: Rifle (Automatic)
- Equipment Rating: C/A-A-A/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/4B
- Range: 30/75/170/415 meters
- Shots: 30
- Cost/Reload: 80/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 4kg/480g
- Notes: Burst: 15; Recoil: -1
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 135, "Auto-Rifle"
- A Time of War, pp. 265-266, "Ballistic Weapons Table"