- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Automatic Shotgun is a more lethal version of the standard civilian shotgun. It features a large drum ammo chamber which allows for rapid reloading and gives the weapon a limited burst-fire capability. For this reason it is largely illegal on most civilized worlds except for use by police or other authorized individuals.
- Item: Automatic Shotgun
- Equipment Rating: C/B-B-C/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 2B/5BS
- Range: 4/10/20/45 meters
- Shots: 12
- Cost/Reload: 200/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 5kg/270g
- Notes: Burst: 5; Recoil: -1
- LosTech, p. 30, "Weapons - Automatic Shotgun"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Flechette Weapons table - Automatic Shotgun"