Avenger Crowd Control Weapon
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The "Avenger" Crowd Control Weapon is an Automatic Shotgun produced by the Clans. The "Avenger" made its first appearance in the Inner Sphere when Clan Steel Viper was called in to garrison worlds conquered by Clan Ghost Bear, where it proved itself to be far more efficient than any IS auto-shotgun design despite its seemingly "urban pacification" nature. With semi-auto and three-round burst firing modes the "Avenger" can fire both standard shells and solid slugs.
- Combat Equipment, p. 11, "Avenger Crowd Control Weapon"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Avenger CCW - Table"