BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures|
|MSRP||17.00 US $|
|Content||14 'Mech miniatures|
BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures was a set of BattleMech miniatures produced and sold directly by FASA, similar to the older PlasTech set (whereas BattleTech miniatures, including 'Mechs, were normally produced and sold through Ral Partha otherwise).
The 'Mech selection of BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures resembles the fourteen "classic" designs from the 2nd Edition boardgame rulebook, minus the Chameleon TrainingMech and the construction rules example which was later canonized as the Merlin.
From the back cover
|“|| BattleMechs: Towering over the battlefield, these humanoid fighting machines of the 31st century carry the most devastating firepower known to man. The MechWarriors who pilot these steel titans can save a planet—or take a galaxy.
BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures includes 14 detailed miniatures suitable for painting, for use with the BattleTech Game System. This package contains one of each of the following 'Mechs: