BattleTech: Clan Invasion
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|BattleTech: Clan Invasion|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Product code|| 35030 (standard)|
35030K (Kickstarter exclusive)
|First published||18 October 2020|
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Preceded by||BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat|
Considered an expansion for the BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat, BattleTech: Clan Invasion is an upcoming physical game box containing necessary pieces, papers, and material to play in the Clan Invasion era, introducing the Clans, their advanced OmniMechs, Elemental Battle Armor, and the highly ritualized combat of the Clans.
Catalyst Game Labs crowdfunded the production and development of the boxset via a highly successful crowdfunding campaign which ran from 18 July 2019 to 18 August 2019. Backer rewards continued to be available on the project's Crowdox page.
BattleTech: Clan Invasion was scheduled to release in March 2020, but was delayed several times, first to May 2020 due to issues with the plastic miniatures manufacturer (backers were notified via a backers-only Kickstarter update) and again due to the COVID-19 pandemic (reported via the BattleTech website). Ultimately, backers received their copies beginning in October 2020.
From the back cover
|“|| The Children of Kerensky Return!
In the year 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the coreward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.
Backed by high-tech OmniMechs bristling with advanced weapons and battlesuit-clad Elementals capable of bringing down a 'Mech, the Clan crusade drives toward the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the bold tactics and heroic courage to defeat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky's dream, cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere, and reignite the flame of the Star League?
With this box, you'll unlock powerful new factions and 'Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere. The BattleTech: Clan Invasion box st includes five iconic OmniMechs—the Timber Wolf, Executioner, Nova, Adder, and Mongrel.
The BattleTech:Clan Invasion box is a supplement to the BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat box, which is required to use this set.
- 5 high-quality, fully assembled (unpainted) miniatures
- 2 Points (Bases) of Elemental Battle Armor (unlocked in Kickstarter)
- Two double-sided 18″ x 22″ game-maps
- Hilltops #1 / Barren Lands #1
- Rolling Hills #2 / Barren Lands #2
- Punchboard of Standees and Terrain Hexes
- Clan Rulebook
- Record Sheets Booklet
- Clan Primer Booklet
- Fiction novella The Bonds of Battle
- Ten MechWarrior Pilot Cards
- Five Alpha Strike Cards
- (Puma) Adder Prime/(Puma) Adder A
- (Gladiator) Executioner Prime/(Gladiator) Executioner A
- (Grendel) Mongrel Prime/(Grendel) Mongrel A
- (Black Hawk) Nova Prime/(Black Hawk) Nova A
- (Mad Cat) Timber Wolf Prime/(Mad Cat) Timber Wolf A
- Reference Card
- One double-sided full-color Star Map: Inner Sphere 3025 / Inner Sphere 3052
- Two Six-sided dice