- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Template messages are pre-generated messages added to articles and talk pages to quickly make a statement using a (generally) non-changing message. On average, the templates apply to the who page and, in those cases, are added to the top of the page. When a specific template is used to comment on a section of an article, it is generally added in at the top of that section.
User Templates are placed on Users' talk pages. Some are simply administrative (ex:Template:Sign), some are friendly messages (ex:Template:Welcome) and others serve as warnings (ex: Template:NPA-1) for inappropriate behavior.
- Vandalism: including standard vandalism, blanking pages and spam edits
- Personal Attacks: for inappropriate edits about other Editors
User Blocks are templates placed by admins (or higher) to inform a registered Editor or IP that access to editing privileges has been removed, either for a set period or indefinitely. The length of time is not necessarily required to be reported.