BattleTechWiki:What is a BattleTechWiki Editor?
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
What is a BattleTechWiki Editor?
- A BattleTechWiki Editor is interested in creating, writing, modifying and improving articles that interest him.
- She enjoys locating new tidbits of information that may not yet exist on BTW and then inserting them in the appropriate places.
- He is interested in seeing the total amount of knowledge on BTW increased constantly, with the goal of encompassing everything BattleTech.
- She is involved in the writing and discussion of the policies, essays and procedures that help shape the site.
- He seeks out and aids in projects that help categorize the wide variety of information currently available.
- She advertises the site's existence when and where ever possible, to both highlight the resource we have all built and to bring in new Readers and Editors to the fold.
- He proposes, crafts and imports new products and features that will enhance a first-time Reader's visit and help 'sell' the value of the site.
- She guides and assists Readers and other Editors in resolving their problems with information (or direction to policies, essays or procedures) or in answering their questions.
What is a BattleTechWiki Admin?
- All of the above Editor's qualities, plus
- the ability to access pages (such as the Main Page) that are locked to protect from vandalism, and
- deal with vandals that seek to harm the site for whatever reason control them.