BattleTechWiki:Who are BattleTechWiki's Editors?
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
(Redirected from BattleTechWiki:What is a BattleTechWiki Editor?)
Who are BattleTechWiki's Editors?
- BattleTechWiki Editors are interested in creating, writing, modifying and improving articles that interest them.
- They enjoy locating new tidbits of information that may not yet exist on BTW and then inserting them in the appropriate places.
- They are interested in seeing the total amount of knowledge on BTW increased constantly, with the goal of encompassing everything BattleTech.
- They are involved in the writing and discussion of the policies, essays, and procedures that help shape the site.
- They seek out and aid in projects that help categorize the wide variety of information currently available.
- They advertise the site's existence when and where ever possible, to both highlight the resource we have all built and to bring in new Readers and Editors to the fold.
- They propose, craft, and import new products and features that will enhance a first-time Reader's visit and help 'sell' the value of the site.
- They guide and assist Readers and other Editors in resolving their problems with information (or direction to policies, essays, or procedures) or in answering their questions.
Who are BattleTechWiki's Admins?
- They have all of the above qualities, plus these additional authorities:
- They have the ability to access pages (such as the Main Page) that are protected from vandalism, and
- They deal with vandals that seek to harm the site.