BattleTechWiki:Who are BattleTechWiki's Editors?
This is an essay.
It contains the advice or opinions of one or more BattleTechWiki contributors. This page is not an encyclopedia article, nor is it one of BattleTechWiki's policies or guidelines, as it has not been thoroughly vetted by the community. Some essays represent widespread norms; others only represent minority viewpoints.
Who are BattleTechWiki's Editors?
- BattleTechWiki Editors are interested in creating, writing, modifying and improving articles that interest them.
- They enjoy locating new tidbits of information that may not yet exist on BTW and then inserting them in the appropriate places.
- They are interested in seeing the total amount of knowledge on BTW increased constantly, with the goal of encompassing everything BattleTech.
- They are involved in the writing and discussion of the policies, essays, and procedures that help shape the site.
- They seek out and aid in projects that help categorize the wide variety of information currently available.
- They advertise the site's existence when and where ever possible, to both highlight the resource we have all built and to bring in new Readers and Editors to the fold.
- They propose, craft, and import new products and features that will enhance a first-time Reader's visit and help 'sell' the value of the site.
- They guide and assist Readers and other Editors in resolving their problems with information (or direction to policies, essays, or procedures) or in answering their questions.
Who are BattleTechWiki's Admins?
- They have all of the above qualities, plus these additional authorities:
- They have the ability to access pages (such as the Main Page) that are protected from vandalism, and
- They deal with vandals that seek to harm the site.