BattleTechWiki talk:Operation Doneve
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
Description of the Nearby Systems Tables
The current description text is incorrect.
Improvement proposal: "This original feature has also been updated, to indicate the focused system's closest neighbors. The resulting table contains the larger of the following two lists:
- the 20 closest systems
- all systems within 60 LY
in ascending order of distance." --Gruese 08:18, 18 January 2020 (EST)
Scope of Project Phase 3
are we going to go all the way back to Age of War? I for one would love to see that but I must confess I have to backtrack on the pre-2571 map data. When Bad_Syntax and I started compiling the data we removed the borders and legend sections of the PDF pages to see what systems appear under those objects, but according to an official statement by TPTB, if they don't appear on the map they don't count. Until I can get that sub-project completed (well, restarted first, then completed) I think it's best we delimit the scope to the beginning of the Star League. --Volt (talk) 19:40, 19 January 2020 (EST)
Q about the source code
This is more of a question for Gruese than a bugspot or feature request: will you be putting the mapgen scripts up on github like the ones you made for your webmap? I've been looking for a press-button-receive-map method to refine some projects of my own, and this is basically everything I've been looking for. --126.96.36.199 23:59, 1 February 2020 (EST)
- The code will be on github, MIT-licensed. It's going to take a little bit though - I am cleaning it up and porting it to TypeScript. The current script has grown somewhat organically and is messy as a result. Gruese 05:45, 2 February 2020 (EST)
Existing Inner Sphere and Periphery Maps
Is there any complete maps showing the IS and/or Deep Periphery in the style of this project on site or for download, even if in beta? Would be really handy to have. — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .