BattleTech MapPack: Woodland
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|BattleTech MapPack: Woodland|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
From the CGL webshop:
|“|| PRINT YOUR BATTLEFIELD
BattleTech MapPacks bring back BattleTech's classic map sheets in printable form. Using the original map sheet art, and sized for compatibility with the original printed sheets and newer Hex Packs alike, you can now store and print as many sheets as needed for your BattleTech games.
Use these sheets in conjunction with the random terrain tables found in Total Warfare, or any time you need a quick map, but transporting physical terrain is impractical. Mount them on poster board or cardboard for longevity, or cut them up to mix and match your own unique battlefields.
The 9-page PDF document has a single introductory page, "Print your battlefield!", that explains three different options how to print and use the mapsheets contained therein. The remaining pages contain the altogether six maps in three different resolutions and formats, to accomodate the various printing options. The preferred print option generates a printout where the hex maps line up with previously published BattleTech maps.Maps included:
- There is no attribution for the cover art.