BattleTech Record Sheets: A Game of Armored Combat
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Battletech Record Sheets: A Game of Armor Combat|
|Type||Record Sheets (PDF)|
|Development||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover artwork||Marco Mazzoni (Art)|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Era||Succession Wars Era|
BattleTech Record Sheets: A Game of Armor Combat (cover name; alternatively called A Game of Armored Combat Record Sheets (& Counters) in the download link) is a free PDF companion product for the BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat box set.
- Record sheets:
- Printable Template of cut-out BattleMech images
- Updated art work for the classic, formerly Unseen 'Mech designs included this product was previously used in Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Combat Manual: Kurita, and Combat Manual: Mercenaries.
- New to this product was the inclusion of updated art by Anthony Scroggins for the Commando, Catapult, and Awesome.