BattleTech Technical Blueprints
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|BattleTech Technical Blueprints|
|First published|| 1986 (rolled)|
|MSRP||10.00 US $|
The BattleTech Technical Blueprints are a series of five cutaway blueprint-style BattleMech poster images, first published in 1986 (rolled, distributed in a long box) and again in 1991 (folded), both under the product number 1615. The poster size is 22" x 34" (60cm x 91cm).
From the back cover (folded version box)
|“|| Massive firepower combined with unparalleled levels of armor protection make the BattleMech the ultimate war machine of the 31st century. ComStar's ROM technical division has compiled technical blueprints for five of these dreaded juggernauts: Locust, Wasp, Warhammer, Marauder, and BattleMaster.
The BattleTech Blueprints contain five 22" x 34" BattleMech blueprints printed on heavy poster stock. Each detailed drawing shows both the external armor and internal skeleton of the 'Mech, identifying everything from the reactor core to the master fire/overheat warning light.